...joined 11 years ago, and has 57000 karma
* Working on ngrid, a revolutionary software for music composition.
* asprintf(&my_email, "%s@%s.com", my_hn_user_name, google_email_service);
* "If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." ~Nikola Tesla
* If you have ANY (literally ANY) sort of problem that you need solved, contact me. I mean seriously, literally any problem, even the one you think I can't help you with. The harder the better.
* "Time is the only thing that separates mathematics from computer science". ~aalewis
* "The unoptimized life is not worth living". ~ibid
* Do you want to learn more about sound design and audio synthesis (and energy, frequency and vibration)?
Check out http://www.syntorial.com/#a_aid=AudioKit
* "Good tools make good workers." ~French Proverb
#Audiokit core team member
* Y2K readiness expert
* master of ~1000 loc algebras
The idea of operators and adjoints is omnipresent.
Interests: kompyooterz, interwebz, types ∪ systems, types ∩ systems, computational musicology, analog computing, automatic differentiation, Lie theory, Haar measures, advanced Fourier, Finnish melodic death metal (kaksoispiste dee dee dee), signal processing, (synth|vapor)wave, probability, github archeology, inference, interference, cryptocurrencies, lasers, low-level, spectra, metamaterials, ml, 1337 h4xx0ring, some math, photonic computing (idk lol), maymays, all logics, algebras and calculi (esp. adjoint/linear logic, Clifford algebra), bug exorcism
# Winner of "World's Edgiest Teen 2003" award
# We live in a hypersphere. Contact me if you know what I'm talking about.
[ my public key: https://keybase.io/adamnemecek; my proof: https://keybase.io/adamnemecek/sigs/t0z8yQ-Pi3bPZ2C_TwQjTS2r1pkxF1CxWtquVSm7ces ]
* my favorite animu is crazy frog
Location: Los Angeles, Prague